Saturday 18 November 2006

Johnnie Walker- Keep Walking

He's upright, erect, purposeful and marching urgentlyon towards a goal.

He seems to be sure of himself, responsible and aware of his choices.

Its an interesting way to humanise the brand, and introduce into the product category solid attributes. The logo suggests to me the need to develop a strong character in order to best enjoy the product.

The "Keep Walking" logo is calling out to people that know what they wish to achieve and are well on their way. The logo sets a high standard for the product. If I can be comfortable in the presence of this brand, i can either deceive myself very well.... or know for sure that I have earned the right to savor the best.

That golden liquid washing the cubes of ice, better match up to the "walker".
It then, better match up to me.

No comments: